Recovery Point of West Virginia is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization offering recovery services at NO COST to clients across the state.The organization has grown from serving 20 men as The Healing Place of Huntington in 2011 to serving hundreds of men and women struggling with substance use disorders in multiple locations. We rely on our caring community members like you to continue to provide our life-saving services to those in need. We have grown to several recovery programs today including Recovery Point Huntington, Recovery Point Four Seasons Bluefield, Recovery Point Charleston, Recovery Point at HER Place in Huntington, and Recovery Point Parkersburg.
Recovery Point West Virginia consists of:
- A 100-bed men’s long-term facility in Huntington
- A 62-bed men’s long-term facility in Bluefield
- A 92-bed women’s long-term facility in Charleston
- A drop-in recovery coaching service at HER Place in Huntington
- A 9-bed transitional recovery residence for women in Huntington
- A board-recognized Peer Recovery credential training program
Recovery Point West Virginia’s long-term recovery program graduates maintain a 68 percent sobriety rate one year after graduating the program.