15 Nov Lauryn’s Legacy
Lauryn’s Legacy is a Non-profit that Supports Birth Parents who have placed children for adoption.
Lauryn’s Legacy intends to provide lifelong counseling to anyone that chooses to place a child for adoption and provide resources to make a better life for themselves with higher education, counseling, interview training, life skills training, and financial support when necessary. This includes help with transportation, holiday assistance, clothing for the parents and the children, and bill pay.
- How do we support those that have given so much?
- We have support group meetings for any mom that has placed a child for adoption.
- We provide emergency financial assistance
- We help with food insecurity
- Holiday assistance – gifts for the children they are parenting and food baskets